1. If you see a link in a blog to a product, assume I’m an affiliate and I get paid for it. Please be advised that I do not recommend products that I haven’t tried before or currently use myself.
2. I endorse people that I currently work with or have worked with in the past. I may or may not be receiving financial compensation. In most cases, I’m not receiving monetary compensation, but may be sharing the person’s information or services because they are professional, we work/ed well together, and I think they are a really nice person. In some cases, where I am promoting a class or an event, I may be receiving monetary payment.
3. The privacy of my e-mail subscribers is important to me. I don’t sell, trade, or otherwise release your contact information.
4. Like many other Web sites, www.spiritualhealthandwellnesscenter.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
- Google Adsense
- Commission Junction (coming soon)
- Clickbank (coming soon)
- Spiritual Cinema
www.spiritualhealthandwellnesscenter.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
The information on this Web site is designed for educational purposes only. These techniques should be used in conjunction with informed medical advice or care and are not intended to be used as a substitute. You should not use this information presented on this website to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your healthcare provider. Please consult a healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your condition. In the case of an emergency, dial 911.
The information presented during Angel Card Readings is for entertainment purposes only. None of the readings can guarantee accuracy and do not make predictions. I will not knowingly give readings to any person or persons considered to be vulnerable or likely to be impressionable. Readings are strictly available to people over 18. All contact with spirit must be considered to be an “experiment” of scientific nature and is not a substitute for medical, financial, or legal advice.
In Health and Happiness,
Kay H. Lowell